Taken in a paperbark swamp about 30km south of Darwin. Canon EOS 1000D, ISO 800, 1/80 sec at f 8.0 Tamron 200-500mm.
Search for a bird
- How To Take Outstanding Bird Photos
- Ethics for Wildlife Photographers
- How to Get Your Garden Bursting With Birdlife
- Laughing Kookaburra
- Sunrise Scarlet Robin
- Last Light on Lake Cathie Beach
- Jacana water garden
- Red-backed Fairy-wren
- Mistletoebird posed handsomely on a branch of mistletoe.
- Brown Falcon
- What Camera Gear to buy for Bird Photography
- Crescent Honeyeater looking for insects on Xanthorrhoea
- Keeping each other warm
- Varied Sittella tearing a moth apart